- Steel Shield vs Yamamoto And Atlas
- Steel Shield vs Shell And Mobil 1
- Steel Shield vs Mobil Pegasus
- Dynapack Power Measurement On Ford Focus 2.0L
- Strike Shield & Spray Shield vs WD-40
- Strike Shield vs ENI on Ducati Multistrada 1200 (25th Sep, 2019)
- Steel Shield Red Fox vs Pakelo 3 on Ducati Streetfighter SF848 (2019)
- Steel Shield Red Fox vs Pakelo 3 and Motul 7100 on Yamaha Streetcat YZF 600 R6 (13th Dec, 2019)
- Red Fox vs Royal Purple (7th April, 2020)
- Steel Shield Red Fox and Engine Shield Acidity Test on Copper in Italy (Dec 2019)
- Steel Shield EPA Acidity Test on Copper in Italy (28 Jun 2019)
- Steel Timken Tests vs Red Line Oils
STEEL SHIELD OUTPERFORMS MOBIL PEGASUSDownload Steel Shield vs Mobil Pegasus Full Test Report
Test Report Summary
From the SwRI Test Report, Steel Shield outperforms Mobil in Timken OK LOAD parameter by 444% and in Timken SCORE LOAD by 375%. The SwRI Timken Test report clearly testified Steel Shield products are FAR Superior than Mobil products of the same classes.
Also, Steel Shield outperforms Mobil in the 4-Balls Weld Point (oil strength in resistant to EP) parameter by 129% and in the 4-Balls Last Non Seizure Load (wear performance in respect to load) by 159%. The SwRI 4-Balls Test testified Steel Shield products are superior than Mobil products of the same classes.
* Remarks: 4-balls test is normally for heavy weight oils and greases.